You do not need to book a tee time to play at Arkley but we strongly recommend that you check our website or call us to ensure the tee isn’t closed for a Competition when you are hoping to play.
Please familiarize yourself with the rules of golf and kindly observe the following to help you enjoy your round:
- Replace divots, repair pitch marks and rake bunkers.
- Ring the bell when leaving the green on holes 6/15 & 9/18.
- Shout 'Fore' if you or your partners hit a wayward shot.
- If you are holding up the group behind – let them through.
- No practising on the course.
- No jeans, track suits or tops with slogans/logos.
- Mobile phones may be used in the car park and on the patio; all other areas only in an emergency.
- In the Clubhouse lounge, no wet or dirty clothing, golf equipment or spiked golf shoes. Spikes may be worn in the “spike” bar adjacent to the main lounge.
Thank you for your co-operation.